The epic tale of Rwin P.G.
- Description/Genre: 2D Pixel Story Adventure (made at SGJ Summer 2016)
- Technology: Unity
- Scale: 42 continouse hours (friday to sunday)
- Team Size: Five
- Job: Game Design, Programming (movement, minigames, dialogue system, combat)
- Download-Link: Click here
- Biggest Learning: 42 hours is not much time to create a game, yet still is quite possible.
- Won second place at the aforementioned gamejam.
It was made at a gamejam with the topic “cliché”. The game resolves around a typical high-fantasy medieval setting, while at the same time doing everything opposite. You start the game by trying to slay a dragon, only to find out the dragon is not able to pay the rent for his cave. The rest I do not want to spoil, because that’s part of the main beauty of the game.
Do you wonder about the strange name(s)? This should clear it up:
|Rwin P.G.||RPG = Roleplaying Game|
|Alex T.K.||ATK = Attack|
|Irina N.T.||INT = Intelligence|
|Dora E.X.||DEX = Dexterity|
|Shryne T.R.||STR = Strength|
|Dahlklingen e.F.||DEF = Defense|
Fun Fact: If you take the first letter of each character from top to bottom, you get the word “RAIDS” which is another infamous game-related slang word.